Welcome to the EMS Web App!
**Covid-19 Guidelines as of 12/21/2021**
· Given the most recent guidance from the city of Philadelphia all faculty, staff and students regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks indoors in all university locations for the foreseeable future. The University will continue to monitor the infection rates in the region and follow the guidance of the Philadelphia Department of Public Health. Masks may be removed to eat and drink in designated areas, but socially distancing must occur at all times.
· Masks may be removed in a private office setting if no one else is present.
· Meetings/gatherings/events: Events may occur following guidelines of the local/state jurisdiction and all attendees must wear masks. For indoor meetings/gathering/events, no food or drinks are to be served or consumed at the activity. Grab-and-go food can be dispensed at the conclusion of the activity. The University reserves the right to cancel or postpone meetings/gatherings events, or limit their size, and organizers should confer with their supervisors before holding events.
· Guests at University Events (admissions, athletics, performances, conferences, symposia, lectures) - As of October 15, 2021, these individuals must be fully vaccinated (at least two weeks after final dose) with an FDA-or WHO-authorized vaccine, must complete an online vaccine attestation form, and must demonstrate proof of vaccination to a University official if requested.
o User guide is available HERE or view our video on Jeff HUB (Using the EMS Web App)
o Room availability and details can be viewed at any time without a user account by using the “Locations” tab on the left side of this page. Use the locations filter to search for rooms by campus or building
Center City Users
· Center City rooms can be requested for dates up to 5/13/2022. Summer & Fall 2022 can be requested after course scheduling is complete in May 2022.
· All Center City room requests are managed through the EMS Web App, any room specific questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· All Center City AV requests are managed through the EMS Web App, any AV specific questions can be directed to email@example.com.
· To create a user account:
o Click on “Welcome Guest” at the top right hand corner of this page.
o Use your campus key and the associated password to create your account.
o After answering a few questions about yourself, your account will go into a “pending” status and someone from our staff will review and activate it in 2-4 days.
o If you are course coordinator, you will be assigned a template that will give you access to manage your courses via the EMS Web App. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
East Fall Users
· To create an account:
o If you need to schedule events frequently, contact email@example.com for account activation instructions.
· To submit an event request without creating an account:
o Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
o Event name & type
o Time + Date(s)
o Building & Room number OR
o What kind of room you are looking for, if you do not know which room you want*
o Anticipated number of attendees
o Department or organization making the reservation
o Primary contact name