Welcome to the EMS Web App!
**Covid-19 Guidelines as of 7/13/2022**
· Effective July 13, 2022 masks are highly recommended in all University locations/buildings.
· Meetings/gatherings/events: Effective July 13, 2022, food may be served at meetings/gatherings/events. Proper social distancing should be maintained and the University highly recommends attendees wear masks indoors when not eating or drinking.
· The University reserves the right to cancel or postpone meetings/gatherings events, or limit their size, and organizers should confer with their supervisors before holding events.
· Guests at University Events (admissions, athletics, performances, conferences, symposia, lectures): Effective immediately, these individuals no longer need to demonstrate proof of vaccination.
o User guide is available HERE or view our video on Jeff HUB (Using the EMS Web App)
o Room availability and details can be viewed at any time without a user account by using the “Locations” tab on the left side of this page. Use the locations filter to search for rooms by campus or building
Center City Users
· Center City rooms can be requested for dates up to May 15th 2023. Scheduling Summer 2023 dates TBA
· The tent will be set up on Lubert Plaza 7/17-22/2022. In order to reserve the tent please book Lubert Plaza on via the web app. Booking the plaza will reserve the tent for your use. Tent dimensions are 65’x130’ (oval); custodial and AV services will need to be requested.
· All Center City room requests are managed through the EMS Web App, any room specific questions can be directed to email@example.com.
· All Center City AV requests are managed through the EMS Web App, any AV specific questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· To create a user account:
o Click on “Welcome Guest” at the top right hand corner of this page.
o Use your campus key and the associated password to create your account.
o After answering a few questions about yourself, your account will go into a “pending” status and someone from our staff will review and activate it in 2-4 days.
o If you are course coordinator, you will be assigned a template that will give you access to manage your courses via the EMS Web App. Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
East Fall Users
· To create an account:
o If you need to schedule events frequently, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for account activation instructions.
· To submit an event request without creating an account:
o Email email@example.com with:
o Event name & type
o Time + Date(s)
o Building & Room number OR
o What kind of room you are looking for, if you do not know which room you want*
o Anticipated number of attendees
o Department or organization making the reservation
o Primary contact name